- 7:30 am – At our early worship service we offer worship with weekly Holy Communion in a setting that is serene and traditional.
- 8:45 am – “Spirit Alive” is upbeat, responsive worship with blended current music, relevant words from The Message Bible led by our Praise Ensemble and weekly Holy Communion, all within a Lutheran liturgical order.
- 10:45 am – Full traditional liturgical celebration with weekly Holy Communion, blended worship with Bible readings from the New Revised Standard Version Bible with blended music by the Adult Choir.
- 10:15 am – This is the time for summer late worship from June 10 – September 2, 2018.
- 10:45 am – This is the time of late worship in the fall, winter, and spring from September 9, 2018 – June 9, 2019.
- 12:30 pm – Healing Worship: Hope + Wholeness, an informal monthly worship service of healing, wholeness and hope is offered the 2nd Sunday of the month in March, June (11:30 am), September and December. We pray together, hear God’s Word, lay on hands, bless with oil, commune and listen for God’s healing. Handicap accessible. Large print worship bulletins are available.
- 2:30 pm – Our “Rejoicing Spirits” service is held on the 2nd Sunday of each month. It provides a worship experience that is specially designed for Special Needs individuals and their caregivers. It is joyful and communal, and always includes fellowship and socialization immediately after it.
- Word for God’s Children During the 8:45 and 10:45 worship services during the school year, we offer Word for God’s Children. Just prior to the reading of the Gospel and the sharing of the sermon, young children (ages 2 to 2nd grade) have the opportunity to join one of our Pastor(s) and adult volunteers for an age appropriate learning time. These sessions are held in the All Saints Room, just down the hall from the sanctuary. Children will learn Christian action songs and the Lord’s Prayer, share a Bible reading and a story or puppet skit. Parents, grandparents and guardians are always welcome.
Children are encouraged to be in worship with their families for the opening of the worship service and the communion liturgy.
Share Your Gifts
At Holy Spirit, we need many volunteers to provide leadership in our worship services. From preparing the table, greeting worshipers, and ushering, to reading lessons, helping serve communion, and singing – if you have a gift to share, we would like to know about it!