The members of The Lutheran Church of the Holy Spirit welcome you and hope that you will become active members of our worshiping community and outreach/service ministry here at Holy Spirit.
What are Holy Spirit’s core values?
- Energetic worship centered on grace
- Radical hospitality where All are Welcome
- Forming faith in people of all ages
- Being together in community
- Giving to the needy and serving the community
If you are interested in joining our church family, please indicate your interest on the pew friendship registers when they are passed during worship, or by speaking directly to Pastor Ric Elliott, Pastor Spencer Steele, Deacon Jane Elliott, or the church office. Our Journey of Connections holds a series of new member gatherings in the spring and in the fall prior to welcoming new members during worship.
During these classes you will connect with
- our Congregation Council
- our staff
- receive an overview of what Lutherans believe
- discover your spiritual gifts
- connect with members who are already sharing their gifts and
- hear about the many ministries of The Lutheran Church of the Holy Spirit where you can connect.
As a Reconciling in Christ congregation, we also affirm that as agents of healing within our society, our members welcome people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, and support and encourage them to share in the sacramental and life of this congregation.
If you have any questions about becoming a member or you have already decided to become a member at Holy Spirit, please let us know at your earliest convenience, by contacting our church office at 610-967-2220 or email us, Pastor Ric (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Deacon Jane Elliott (email@example.com)