Welcome to the Director’s Corner of the Holy Spirit Christian Nursery School. On this page you will find information about the Nursery School.
The mission of Holy Spirit Christian Nursery School is to provide, for each child, social and academic learning within a core of Christian values. We pursue our mission by creating an environment that:
- Nurtures the social, emotional, academic, spiritual, and physical development of each child
- Recognizes each child as a unique individual
- Provides opportunities for creative expression, growth in self-confidence
- Follows the PA Standards For Early Childhood Education
- Provides a setting where each child feels God’s caring love through daily experiences and weekly Chapel services
- Nurtures a Nursery School Community of children, parents, staff, and the church congregation.
- 2021-2022 Registration Form
- Meet Our Staff
- Inclement Weather Closing Policy
- Our Latest Newsletter
Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is being accepted. We invite you to join in the learning and fun! Limited openings remain and are filled on a first come first served basis. Click on the registration form to the left to register. If you would like more information or would like to set up a tour, please call the preschool at 610-965-5208. Click here to view our curriculum.
A certified teacher instructs each class. An instructional assistant works alongside the teacher to create a caring learning environment for our children. The nursery school searches out staff who exhibit an interest in and love for working with young children, knowledge about the developmental needs and abilities of this age group, and commitment to Christian values. Meet our staff.
We have designed this website to provide information about us. However, the staff and I would enjoy telling you more about what we do. Please call at (610) 965-5208 to talk with me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask other questions that you might have.